It has been my career and privilege for 30 years to provide the best of care for your pets.
We remain a small kennel by choice, realizing that there are only so many hours in a day, and that your pet is accustomed to loving attention and comfort in a family setting. We strive to be as "unkennel-like" as possible, while keeping your dog or cat safe and reassured. I take my work very seriously, and most of every day is spent with your pets. ~ Ann
Please refer to our RATES page for information about fees and hours. We also have a few RULES.
What it's like and what we offer:
- Cozy indoor runs 9' long by 4' wide and larger. Heated floors warm the whole space.
- The Pet Hostel building is just a few feet from our house.
- Spacious outdoor runs in varying sizes, each containing one or two large dog houses.
- Covered indoor run and dig-resistant outdoor covered run for an
- Owners are on site almost all of every day. I am in the Pet Hostel building much of the day.
- Music plays for the pets at moderate volume, in an eclectic mix.
- Soft nightlights give a reassuring, pleasant ambiance.
- Refrigeration for any pet food or medication that requires it.
- Daily care and loving by an animal health technician (vet tech).
- Grooming services - nails, bath, trimming, clipping, or the whole nine yards.